Train Show and Sale
- Friday May 20, 2022 ~ 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM - Exclusively for Indy Junction 2022 attendees
- Friday May 20, 2022 ~ 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Saturday May 21, 2022 ~ 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Sunday May 22, 2022 ~ 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Modular Layouts ~ Door Prizes ~ Food Concessions
ADMISSION: $8.00 per person - good for all 3 days of the show
Children 13 and under FREE with a paid adult
Ticket sales to the public are on site only - no advance ticket sales
For more information, please contact John Poray, Train Show chair, at email@example.com.
Train Show Exhibitors
The train show vendor list is continuing to grow -- here's who is coming so far:
- Ben Time Mysteries
- Caboose Industries
- Dwarvin Enterprises
- Hobby Station
- Historic Railroad Photography
- Illinois Traction Society
- Microlumina / Railroad Kits
- Motrak Models
- North American Railcar Operators Association
- O Scale Kings
- Perplexing Puzzles Plus
- Rail Scale Models
- Rails Unlimited
- RS Laser Kits
- Spring Creek Model Trains
Exhibitors need to register online. These options are available:
- Table rentals - 8 foot x 30 inch - $95 each. Tables must be rented from Indy Junction 2022.
- Table covers - white, polyester 60" x 126" - $10 each - yours to keep after the event.
- Electric hookup - $45 flat rate for the show
- Internet connection - $25/day
- Convention shirts - pricing varies
Note: If you request electric and/or internet service during registration, you'll be emailed an order form and pay the hotel for these services.
The Swap Meet at Indy Junction 2022 Train Show & Sale
Indy Junction 2022 is adding The Swap Meet, a second exhibit hall (Veterans Hall) especially for modelers that have excess inventory of locomotives, rolling stock, structures, tools, electronics - anything model railroad related that they would like to sell. The Swap Meet is part of the Indy Junction Train Show and Sale with the same hours as the original exhibit hall (Liberty Hall) that features model railroad manufacturers, commercial vendors and related companies. One train show ticket provides access to both Liberty and Veterans exhibit halls and the model railroad layouts and food concession located in the hotel atrium. Parking is Free!
Table rentals are $30, payable by check only. To register, download and complete the registration form and mail with payment according to the instructions on the form.
Electric and Internet are available to Swap Meet vendors for an extra charge. Contact John Poray, Train Show Chairman, if you need one or both, at 317 627-1660, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show Setup/Teardown Hours
Exhibitor credentials will be available for pickup starting Thursday morning.
Exhibitor Setup: Thursday May 19 - 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm & Friday, May 20 - 7:00 am to 10:00 am
Exhibitor Teardown: Sunday, May 22 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Last Updated on 5/16/2022