Convention Attendee Registration
Online registration is now closed. New registrations will only be allowed on site at the hotel.
If you have any questions about registration, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you at Indy Junction 2022!
The individual registration fee is $110.
Add $25 to the applicable rate above. Family rate for spouse and/or children is $25 per family, not per additional person.
$40 - Family rate does not apply. Each attendee must be registered individually.
Other convention selections may incur additional fees.
ITEMS YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE WHEN REGISTERING:
- Your name, address, phone number, email address
- Name as you would like it to be printed on your badge
- If registering family members, names for their badge(s)
- NMRA Number, Region, Division if applicable
- NMRA MMR® Number, if applicable
- Credit Card information
Registration for the convention was contracted out to a third-party vendor but is being managed by members of the Indy Junction 2022 Convention team. When you click the link below to register, you will automatically be redirected to the secure registration site where you will create an account and make your selections. Creating the account alone does not register you for the convention—you are not considered “registered” until payment is received.
IMPORTANT: Remember the email address and password used to create the account. You will be able to log in, view your schedule or make changes later.
Online registration for exhibitors has now been closed. If you have any questions about Exhibitor registrations, please contact John Poray at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you at Indy Junction 2022!
On-Site Registration Hours
On-site registration and check-in will be available at the Indianapolis Marriott East during these hours:
- Tuesday - Early Pickup 6pm - 9pm
- Wednesday - 7am - 9pm
- Thursday - 7am - 9pm
- Friday - 7am - 4pm
- Saturday - 7am - 1pm (Saturday Only registrations)
A laptop will be available for you to use to electronically register on-site for Individual, Family and Saturday only registrations. Staff will be available to help you if you have expressed prior reservations about computer registrations.
You will still only be able to pay by credit card so bring a valid credit card along with you.
All special events will be closed to registration by the time you get to the convention.
The cancellation and refund policy below covers, but is not limited to, convention registration fees, convention activities requiring additional fees, and exhibitor table fees.
- All requests for cancellation refund shall be e-mailed to the Registrar (Registration@IndyJunction2022.org) prior to the beginning of the convention. Registrants who fail to attend the event without making prior arrangements will not receive refunds.
- If the registrant properly cancels a registration prior to April 1, 2022, a full refund will be permitted, less applicable bank card transaction fees.
- If the registrant properly cancels a registration on or after April 1, 2022 and prior to the start of the convention, 50% of the registration fee may be refunded, less applicable bank card transaction fees, subject to approval by the Indy Junction 2022 Finance Chair whose decision is FINAL.
- All other refund requests must be submitted to the Registrar (Registration@IndyJunction2022.org) and will be considered on a case-by-case basis. The Indy Junction 2022 Convention Registrar will, at his discretion, make a recommendation to the Indy Junction 2022 Finance Chair who is the only one authorized to make refunds.
- All non-refunded registration fees can be considered by the registrant as a tax-free donation to the NMRA.
- The event organizers reserve the right to cancel any convention activity at any time, and shall refund the full amount of registration fee(s) for that activity to the registrant. Such cancellation of a specific convention activity or activities is not sufficient reason to request a refund of any other registration fees. Cancellation of the entire event will result in a full refund of registration and related fees (less bank card transaction fees).
- No refund will be granted on unused Friends Of The Freight Car Banquet tickets unless a registration fee refund is also granted.
- Unless otherwise notified by Indy Junction 2022 Convention organizers, all refunds will be processed within 30 days of the end of the convention.