The Indy Junction 2022 Convention will have clinics for everyone and there will probably be more clinics than you will be able to attend. Most clinics will be presented more than once at different dates and times.
Clinics will be held at these times each day:
- Mornings - 9:00 to 10:00 AM, 10:30 to 11:30 AM
- Afternoons - 1:00 to 2:00 PM, 2:30 to 3:30 PM and 4:00 to 5:00 PM
- Evenings - 6:30 to 7:30 PM, 8:00 to 9:00 PM, and 9:15 to 10:15 PM
A more detailed schedule will be published closer to the event. A tentative list of clinics and clinicians is available for download as a PDF here. This list is subject to change.
There will also be a full schedule of clinics separately presented by members of the Railroad Prototype Modelers (RPM) community as part of The RPM Conference. The clinics/clinicians are listed on this page:
All clinics (NMRA and RPM) are open to all registered convention attendees, based on available seating in the clinic rooms.
If you have previously presented a clinic and are interested in participating as a clinician at Indy Junction 2022, please contact clinic chair Andrew Keeney at clinics (at) indyjunction2022.org.
A great variety of clinics will be given by well know clinicians from all three Regions and will include clinics by several Master Model Railroaders. This is just a short list of clinics that are scheduled for Indy Junction 2022. As the convention nears, a detailed overview of each clinic will be made available:
- 3D Printing Making and Modeling with Rocks
- Car Cards and the Chief Clerk
- Constructing Craftsman Kits (2 hours)
- Creating a Realistic Scenery Base
- Designing Prototypical Lighting for Realism
- Detailing Cars and Trucks and Wagons
- Developing, Creating, and Implementing Car Cards and Waybills on a Model Railroad
- History of the B&O RR West End
- How to Model a Town and Date of Your Choice
- Indiana Interurbans
- Indiana Prototype Railroad History
- Lighting Scenery Without Wiring
- Making and Modeling Real Coal Loads Operations
- Modeling and Operating a Large Steam Fleet
- Modifying Passenger Trucks for Better Operations
- Seamless Aluminum Backdrops and Valences
- Super Detailing Steam Locomotives
- Weathering Steam Era Freight Cars
Last Updated on 11/28/2021